Yet another #BrightonSEO conference has ended. Many thanks to Woorank for my free ticket :-) and for the below drawing (you had to choose 3 balls with key-words for Woorank to draw it :-)
The sessions I attended: Nichola Stott - SEO SUX: How and Why UX Must Be Front and Centre to Your Technical Strategy
1. Young generation (Generation Z) expects to get a cool product, whereas older generation still cares very much about a cool experience, focus on your products, since generation Z will become 40% of all customers by 2020!
2. She recommended a presentation of Paul Haahr (Google engineer) to learnHow Google works & Ilya Gregorik 'Preconnect, prefetch, prerender...'to get some best practice for optimisation :-)
3. Nichola reminded how important are:
- page speed (use Google Speed Tool to check your site uploading time)
- all device accessibility (go for responsive design & AMP-accelerated mobile pages project)
- and direct to object (did you know that 75% of Buzzfeed v…